- Saturday 7th March 2020 10.30 – 2.30
- Saturday 6th June 2020 10.30 – 2.30
- Saturday 3rd October 2020 10.30 – 2.30
Repair gives an item a longer life-span, reducing the need to buy new items and keeping broken items away from land-fill! We repair items such as…
- Clothes and textiles
- Electrical items
- Tool sharpening
What to expect at Lincoln Repair Café…
When you arrive we will ask you to tell us your name and details of the item/s that you have brought to repair. We will keep these details in our log book which helps us to keep information about the café! We will give you a ticket number so that people can be seen in turn. Relax and have a drink in The Drill Hall Café whilst you wait.
When a ‘fixer’ is ready we will introduce you to them. We ask that you explain what is wrong with your item and stay whilst it is being fixed. We may not always be able to fix things!
And PLEASE . . . leave a donation to help us with our running costs AND . . . tell others about us!
Really important things to remember are…
- Please bring your item early to give us time to work on a repair (‘last orders’ at 12.30 pm).
- You must take away your item(s) on the same day; we do not have any facilities for storage. Any uncollected items will be given to charity.
- If your item needs new parts, you will be told what they are so that you can purchase them and maybe a suggestion of where to get them.
For any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org