You can book tickets right here, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Just click here to go to our season calendar and choose your events.
We don’t charge booking fees (apart from a £1 transaction fee that’s applied per transaction – not per ticket,) but we’re a registered charity so if you fancy adding a donation we’d be really grateful.
You’ll be asked to sign in/create an account, just like you do with other online shopping sites. This is so we can make things easier for you – each time you log in, any special offers you’re entitled to will magically appear!
At the Box Office
- In person: Our friendly Box Office team are the first thing you’ll see when you walk in. We’re here Mon-Sat 10am-5pm and from 1hr before evening and Sunday events.
- By phone: Or maybe you’d prefer to call us on 01522 873894 Mon-Sat, 10am-5pm. We don’t take calls after 5pm and on Sundays/Bank Holidays but you can leave us a message and we’ll call you back when we’re open. You can do this during peak times too if you can’t get through.
- By email: Drop us a line
- We don’t take bookings for future performances during the hour leading up to an event: This is so we can concentrate on getting the audience in quickly and make sure they don’t miss the start of the show. We’re really sorry about that and hope you understand. Remember you can still book online anytime you like!
- We have a low-level counter: easily accessible to wheelchair users.
We accept all the usual debit and credit cards, good old fashioned cash, and our own rather swish Lincoln Drill Hall Gift Vouchers. Sorry but we don’t accept cheques anymore.
A few more things we think you should know…
Our ticket prices will change as the theatre fills. Therefore, we always recommend booking early to secure the best seats at the best price. Because we’re comitted to keeping prices affordable for all you’ll find there’ll always be over 1500 tickets at £12 or less every season! You just need to book early to secure them.
So we can make sure both the audience and the performers have the best experience, some seats will be held off sale until the seats nearer the front are sold. If you have any specific access requirements though please do speak to a member of our Box Office team who’ll be happy to help in any way they can.
Our Terms and Conditions are also worth a quick read. Don’t worry – there’s only five of them:
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- The management reserves the right to alter or amend the programme as necessary as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Latecomers may be refused admission or asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance.
- The management reserves the right to control entry of / use on the premises of any camera or any form of audio equipment.